Friday, January 07, 2005

Day of Creation

For several months before the 2004 National Election, I've enjoyed participating in various blog sites discussing the relevant topics of the day leading up to the retention of the White House by the Republican Party and President Bush. I've learned enough details from these blog sites to realize I am not alone in my thinking on the direction this great country has traveled over the previous three presidental terms (1 with Bush and 2 with Clinton). I have grown to realize I have an opinion that I want others to hear and a forum to discuss my opinions and ideas in a manner of my choice.

Today, the Lilley Pad has been created to further that goal.

While my family has used the joke of the Lilley Pad numerous times to describe our various homes, now it becomes a permanent location where I others of similar or conflicting beliefs are free to voice their contribution on the soap box provided. I am not a well educated man in the manner of Ivy League schools nor am I as eloquent at grammer and the use of the english language. I am simply an Engineer, Manager, Father and Husband hoping to interact on a commonsense level and debate those willing to participate in this forum in manner that respects our backgrounds and beliefs.

Having stated that, I welcome my friends, family and associates to participate and kick off this blog spot in a manner befitting your political, religious or personal beliefs. No topic is too sacred and no topic will be avoided. Welcome to the Lilley Pad!!

[January 10th - It has already started, the UN is taking credit for work other dutiful nations are performing.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home