Sunday, January 16, 2005

Shrinking Deficit - Where is MSM?

I was reading on Powerline today how the deficity has shrunk by 1% of the GNP over the last month when it was found out federal income taxes have risen by 10% approximately in a SINGLE MONTH.

Golly. If President Bush's policy's of cutting taxes were not working, the MSM would be all over the looming budget crisis. But since they are working... gee, that's got to find something else negative to showcase this President. Why is the MSM so biased in reporting the facts of this and all previous republican administrations? I can't put my finger on it.... but perhaps.... it might be because of their own shame in being American's. But wait, most senior corrospondents are not even from this country (as I've recently discovered). I'm going to have to spend more time focusing on the specifics of each MSM top corrospondent. But it makes me sick to watch the alphabet channels (Already Been Circumcised [ABC]), (Never Been Circumcised [NBC]), (Can't Be Spayed [CBS]).

So with the looming catastrophe the MSM has been predicting with budget deficits as a result of lower taxes, they will have to focus on undercutting my website.

Not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home