Monday, February 07, 2005

My Top Ten Favorite Super Bowl Moments

10. Not seeing an intoxicated Joe Namath try to pickup a woman color commentator.

9. Tivo fast forward past Terry Bradshaw's ramblings.

8. Watching a "clean" half-time show. No surprise endings?

7. Not having to watch a player pretend to poop at the base of the goal posts.

6. Tivo fast forward through the Honda commercials.

5. Correction: GoDaddy.com - no need to say more. Delete my previous choice of "Tivo fast forward through the 2005 Mustang Convertible commercials."

4. Tivo - Just because I like Tivo.

3. Watching the new F-22's do the fly over following the national anthem. I think that is the first time I have seen a formation of them (and they were painted almost a black color).

2. The U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army and U.S. Coast Guard combined choirs sing the national anthem. Gave me goose bumps.

1. That commercial from Anheiser-Busch with the service men and women walking through the airport in their fatigues and carrying their gear when other passengers in the terminal spontaneously rise to their feet and thank them in a simple way by clapping their hands. Gave me goose bumps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home